1 Policy Statement
Thank you for visiting our website. By accessing our website, you agree that these terms and conditions (T&Cs) will apply to your use.
From time to time it may be necessary for us to review and revise our T&Cs. It is your responsibility to check for changes and your continued use of our website means you agree with the changes.
3 General disclaimer
To the extent permitted by law, we will in no way be liable to you or anyone else for any loss or damage, however caused (and whether direct, indirect, consequential or economic) which may be directly or indirectly suffered in connection with use of this website or websites of other entities which are hyperlinked from this website (linked websites). We have no control over the nature, content and availability of linked websites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
The information contained on this website is provided by us in good faith and on an 'as is' basis. Whilst we endeavour to keep the information on our website up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind (express of implied) about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we are not liable to you or anyone else if interference with or damage to your computer systems occurs in connection with your use of this website or a linked website or if the website is temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control. You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use from this website is free of viruses or anything else (such as worms or trojan horses) that may interfere with or damage the operations of your computer systems.
You must ensure that your access to this website is not illegal or prohibited by laws which apply to you or in your location.
4 Your use of this website
As a condition of your use of the website, you warrant to us that you will not use this website for any purpose that is prohibited by these T&Cs. In particular, you agree not to:
- use this website to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise offend any person;
- publish, distribute, email, transmit or disseminate any material which is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, indecent, offensive or inappropriate;
- use any automated scripting tools or software;
- engage in or promote any third party surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, unsolicited emailing or spamming via the website;
- impersonate any other person or entity;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available using the website any material that you do not have a right to make available or which contains viruses, or other computer codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, limit or destroy the functionality of other computer software or hardware or to utilise other computer systems for improper purposes or without authorisation; or
- breach any laws or regulations which are applicable to your use of this website.
Unless otherwise acknowledged, all material on this website, including text, graphics, information, and coding, is our property. All copyright is reserved.
You are provided with access to this website and may download, store, display, print or make a single copy of the information or material stored on this website (in its unaltered form) and for your personal and non-commercial use only. Except for these purposes, and for the purposes of and subject to the conditions prescribed under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) (or any similar statute that applies in your jurisdiction), you may not, in any form or by any means:
- adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, transmit, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of this website; or
- commercialise any information, products or services obtained from any part of this website, without our written permission.
All trade names, trademarks, service marks and other product and service names and logos ('marks') displayed on this website are proprietary to their respective owners and are protected by applicable trade mark and copyright laws. These marks may be our registered or unregistered marks or may belong to others and are used on this website with permission of the relevant owner.
Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any licence or right of use of any mark which is displayed on this website without the express written permission of the relevant owner.
If you use any of our marks to refer to our activities, products or services, you must include a statement attributing that mark to us. You must not use any of our marks:
- in or as the whole or part of your own marks;
- in connection with activities, products or services which are not ours;
- in a manner which may be confusing, misleading or deceptive;
- in a manner that disparages us or our information, products or services (including this website);
- in a manner that seeks to pass off our marks as any other product, service or entity; or
- in a manner that is prohibited by law.
6 Linked websites
This website may contain links to other external websites which, once clicked, will take you away from this website. Those links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained. We have no control over or rights in any linked website that is not our own.
Unless specifically stated, the inclusion of a linked website should not be construed as any endorsement, approval, recommendation or preference by us of the owners or operators of the linked website, or for any information, product or service referred to on the linked website.
Your use of any linked website is entirely at your own risk and you will be bound by the terms and conditions (if any) posted on the linked website and not by these T&Cs. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of any third party social media or other service providers that you can access through this website.
7 Your visit to our website
We may also collect and store information about your visit to the website, including:
- the name of the domain from which you accessed the internet;
- the date and time you accessed the website;
- the internet address of the website from which you linked directly to the website;
- the pages you accessed while visiting the website;
- the type of device from which you accessed the website; and
- the location from which you accessed the website.
All of the information we collect is aggregated and cannot be used to identify you individually. This information is used to measure visitor numbers and to assess how the website was used in order to maintain its effectiveness. We do not collect this information for any type of online advertising.
8 Applicable laws
These T&Cs will be governed and interpreted by the laws of Victoria.