WHY USE SPARK AFS LICENSEE SOLUTIONS?
If you hold your own licence or are seeking to become self-licensed, our Licensee services solutions offer, provides you with the flexibility and choice of dedicated services, access to community and strength through experience. Access immediate scale by tapping into our proven systems and services enjoyed by many advisors withing our Authorised Rep channels.
- Technology - Tailored technology that simplifies your operations and powers your business performance.
- Paraplanning - You have access to a dedicated team of paraplanners to assist you with your advice documents.
- Administration - Choose when to complete administration duties within your practice and have the option to outsource by task.
- Professional Services - We deliver innovative insights across data and BI reporting that assist Principals make informed decisions about the day to day management of their business and promote practice effectiveness. In addition, we provide access to our Peer Groups and in-house training.
Spark financial group takes the time to understand the needs of financial planners and have partnered with market leading providers to combine their solutions into an efficient and compliant technology bundle that improves practice & financial performance.
This technology bundle is available to all our spark advisors and connects them to all of spark shared services solutions.
About Spark Paraplanning Solutions
Spark offers a dedicated, premium paraplanning service to Spark Financial Group. With a focus on quality and turnaround time, our paraplanners offer a custom service and are directly accessible. In addition to the advice requests from Spark Financial Group, our paraplanners complete further compliance requirements to ensure a quality overlay is placed on production of all our documents.
Spark Paraplanning Solutions provides four key services:
- 1. Modelling & scenario scoping
- 2. Product comparisons
- 3. Statements & Records of Advice documents
- 4. Asset allocation and product analysis
The team provides the following service:
- 1. Data entry;
- 2. Researching products captured in the fact find;
- 3. Modelling scenarios;
- 4. Prepare best interest duty papers; and
- 5. Provide submission documentation for paraplanning;
Prepare file for implementation
Based on the scope of the engagement, SparkFG’s Advisor Assist Team prepare the client file to assist the Advisor implement the appropriate product(s) and service(s) that are consistent with the financial planning recommendations accepted by the client. Once implementation has been completed, SparkFG’s quality assurance team attend to a comprehensive compliance check of the client file.
Let’s start something together!
Complete the form below and a member of our team will be in touch.